Please see below for any current vacancies at the clinic. We are always open to applications from any relevant health care professional, so if there is no specific vacancy please send your CV via our contact form :
Want to know what we are looking for in your CV?
Listen to Episode 11 of the Massage Therapists’ Business & Marketing Podcast for step-by-step instructions on what we look for when shortlisting your CV. This is our weekly podcast for everything a massage therapists needs to run their business. We discuss topics like Facebook advertising, setting up your first clinic, online tools, when to hire, how to price your services & much more! You can subscribe to the podcast HERE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic and motivated therapists to join HeadStart.
This is a self-employed position and a new role within the team so would suit someone with previous experience building and retaining a client base. Our main clinic, located in Central Cambridge is expanding, so we have increased clinic capacity.
We have a small team, and this role would be within the manual aspect of our programme, so the applicant should be focussed on developing their manual/treatment skills and specialising in this area. Our success has been built upon patient education; performing effective treatments and educating & engaging patients through the process. For the right candidate there is the potential to build to full time hours, gain valuable mentoring and become a trusted member of our team.
- Fully Qualified
- Fully insured, valid first aid certificate and registration with a governing body e.g. Sports Massage Association
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Local to the Cambridge area
- Evidence of regular CPD
- Be passionate about going the extra mile for their patients
- Have excellent manual therapy & clinical reasoning skills
- Interest in developing the overall business. This is a growing business and the role would suit an individual interested in becoming involved with back office and business development tasks such as development of workshops, running a video series, writing blog articles etc.
- Existing client base
- Student training for further qualifications including degree or masters in a sports/health related field.
- Actively involved in sport; training and/or competing
References will be required.
How to apply
Please complete this application form and submit a CV & covering letter (save as one document). We will contact you once we have processed your application.